Getting to Weber State University
The Salt Lake City Airport offers over 840 scheduled daily flights serving more than 90 cities with non-stop flights and connections worldwide.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
- Call “Express Shuttle” at 1-800-397-0773 to make your reservation.
- Shuttle service is $33 for the first person and $15 for each additional person from the same party.
- Each van holds up to 7 passengers.
- Please call 24 hours in advance. Indicate that you are attending the NULC at Weber State University.
By CarFROM THE NORTH:
- From Southbound I-15, exit at the 21st Street East Exit.
- Continue East to Harrison Boulevard (approximately 2 miles from the exit).
- Turn right (South) on Harrison Boulevard to 4600 South.
- Turn left (East) on 4600 South for approximately 1/2 block to the Dee Events Center parking lot.
- From Northbound I-15, exit at exit 324 near Lagoon.
- Travel North on US-89 to the Weber State University/Harrison Boulevard exit.
- Travel North on Harrison Boulevard to 4600 South.
- Turn right (East) on 4600 South for approximately 1/2 block to the Dee Events Center parking lot.
A shuttle to and from the conference has been arranged at the conference hotels. Check back for an updated schedule.
Parking on Campus
Monday through Friday, until 4:30 p.m., campus parking permits are required to park anywhere on campus except in the Pay Parking Lot. This lot is regulated on a pay-by-the-hour basis. On Saturday, you may park in any marked parking space on campus except those reserved for special use.
Arrangements have been made for conference participants to park in the Dee Events Center Parking Lot, one block south of campus. From there you may ride a WSU Shuttle to the conference site. This year’s conference will be held in the Elizabeth Hall and the Shepherd Union Building.